Meet Doctors @ ChiroDrs
Our doctors have 24+ years of Experience and Extensive Training in gentle Chiropractic care with instrument and manual adjustment and Non Invasive Spine & Physical Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Mazzara, DC
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine since 1996.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1994.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) at the New York Chiropractic College in 1994.
- Specialty focus on Family Chiropractic care and Auto Injury
Dr. Daniel J. Lee, DC, CGMP
- Certified Golf Medical and Fitness Professional by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Certified in Golf Sport Medicine by Dr. Tom LaFountain of Professional Sports Care (PSC) and the PGA tour sports medicine.
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic, Physical Medicine and Acupuncture since 1994
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1993.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) with Clinical Acupuncture at the National University of Health Science in 1993.
- B.S. - Human Biology at the National University of Health Science (formally N.C.C.)
- Internship - Chicago General Health Service and Salvation Army Clinic.
- Clinical Acupuncture at the Midwest Center for the Study of Oriental Medicine