Our doctors have 20+ years of Experience and Extensive Training in gently Chiropractic care with instrument adjustment and Non Invasive Spine & Physical Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Mazzara
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine since 1996.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1994.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) at the New York Chiropractic College in 1994.
- Specialty forcus on Family Chiropractic care and Auto Injury
Dr. Daniel J. Lee
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine since 1994.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1993.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) with Clinical Acupuncture at the National University of Health Science in 1993.
- B.S. - Human Biology at the National University of Health Science (formally N.C.C.)
- Internship - Chicago General Health Service and Salvation Army Clinic.
- Clinical Acupuncture - Midwest Center for the Study of Oriental Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Rizwan, MS, DC, CCSP
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic and Physical Medicine
- Board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) and Masters of Science (MS) in Human Anatomy and Physiology by the New York Chiropractic College. Dr. Rizwan is a northern Virginia native where he attended George Mason University and graduated with a B.S. degree in Biology and Minor in Chemistry prior to pursuing the Doctor of Chiropractic. In addition, he has completed advanced certifications in Kinesiology Taping, Whole Foods Nutrition, Sports Science and Human Performance, Customized Stabilizing Orthotics, and ConnecTX instrument-assisted connective tissue therapy.