Meet Doctors @ ChiroDrs
Our doctors have 24+ years of Experience and Extensive Training in gentle Chiropractic care with instrument and manual adjustment and Non Invasive Spine & Physical Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Mazzara, DC
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine since 1996.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1994.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) at the New York Chiropractic College in 1994.
- Specialty focus on Family Chiropractic care and Auto Injury
Dr. Daniel J. Lee, DC, CGMP
- Certified Golf Medical and Fitness Professional by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Certified in Golf Sport Medicine by Dr. Tom LaFountain of Professional Sports Care (PSC) and the PGA tour sports medicine.
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic, Physical Medicine and Acupuncture since 1994
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1993.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) with Clinical Acupuncture at the National University of Health Science in 1993.
- B.S. - Human Biology at the National University of Health Science (formally N.C.C.)
- Internship - Chicago General Health Service and Salvation Army Clinic.
- Clinical Acupuncture at the Midwest Center for the Study of Oriental Medicine
Dr. Chrisenia White, ND, DC, L.Ac
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in Virginia & Illinois
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (DN) and a Certified Nutrition Specialist ™(CNT)
- Diplomate in Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac.)
- Board Certified by the National Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Master of Acupuncture (MSAc) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Bachelor’s of Art (BS) from Robert Morris University in Chicago, Illinois