Meet Doctors @ ChiroDrs
Our doctors have 24+ years of Experience and Extensive Training in gentle Chiropractic care with instrument and manual adjustment and Non Invasive Spine & Physical Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Mazzara, DC
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine since 1996.
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1994.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) at the New York Chiropractic College in 1994.
- Specialty focus on Family Chiropractic care and Auto Injury
Dr. Daniel J. Lee, DC, CGMP
- Certified Golf Medical and Fitness Professional by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI)
- Certified in Golf Sport Medicine by Dr. Tom LaFountain of Professional Sports Care (PSC) and the PGA tour sports medicine.
- Licensed by Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic, Physical Medicine and Acupuncture since 1994
- Board Certified in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine since 1993.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) with Clinical Acupuncture at the National University of Health Science in 1993.
- B.S. - Human Biology at the National University of Health Science (formally N.C.C.)
- Internship - Chicago General Health Service and Salvation Army Clinic.
- Clinical Acupuncture at the Midwest Center for the Study of Oriental Medicine
Dr. Mohammad Rizwan, MS, DC, CCSP
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic and Physical Medicine
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) and Masters of Science (MS) in Human Anatomy and Physiology at the New York Chiropractic College (NYCC).
- Dr. Rizwan is a Northern Virginia native where he attended George Mason University and graduated with a B.S. degree in Biology and Minor in Chemistry, prior to pursuing the Doctor of Chiropractic. In addition, he has completed advanced certifications in Kinesiology Taping, Whole Foods Nutrition, Sports Science and Human Performance, Customized Stabilizing Orthotics, and ConnecTX instrument-assisted connective tissue and myofascial therapy.
Dr. Chrisenia White, ND, DC, L.Ac
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) in Virginia & Illinois
- Licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine in Chiropractic & Physical Medicine
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (DN) and a Certified Nutrition Specialist ™(CNT)
- Diplomate in Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac.)
- Board Certified by the National Commission of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Masters of Acupuncture (MSAc) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) at the National University of Health Sciences (NUHS)
- Bachelor’s of Art (BS) from Robert Morris University in Chicago, Illinois